Monday, December 1, 2008

WOW, What O Woad...


Handy, Drew - I've never seen such a wide open road before! Drew, thanks for lending me your oversized jacket; it's a little chilly out this evening. When mom and dad said, "Let's go for a walk," I never thought it would be so great. I know I tend to get 'just a wee bit' excited when it's time for a walk. There are so many 'smells' that need checked out. I know I'm just the hound for the job...
Hey Drew, that was so cool when you jumped up on the bank to catch the squirrel! I know you must have jumped up 3 dog lengths to get to him. Just a few more inches, and you woulda had him.... better luck next time.
Miss Handy, you're quite a walker. I can barely keep up with those little pistons you're walkin' on. I guess that's why mom and dad call you their little Pistol, huh?
Garth, signing off...

5 comments:

Mrs. June Mann said...

Oh Lisa, I am so glad you guys took Garth! His story broke my heart. I wish my house was better suited for the older guys I would have a house full. Too many stairs inside and out would make life too big a challenge for them. Bless you guys for having a special place in your hearts and home for them.

Hugs
June Mann

Addie said...

Garth, you're one lucky hound to have landed at Casa de Poolie!

Addie

Stowe and Maria said...

Nice to see that garth has a great home! Are you planning any more attempts at fostering, or is that it? Love the photos!

Maria Peters said...

Garfy! You look so happy! I miss you, sweet boy.

Patti said...

Congrats on adopting Garth. I'm sure he'll live a pampered life from this point forward - and he deserves it!